ECM-126 Registration fee
The deadline of early bird registration fee is extended till 15 September 2017!!!
||Paid before 29 August 2017
||Paid after 29 August 2017|
|Regular registration fee
|ECM - 126 Participant + Accompanying person
The registration fee includes:
- • Bed & Breakfast accommodation for 2 nights (Sept. 29 & 30, 2017),
- • Coffee breaks during ECM - 126,
- • Self-service lunches (Sept. 30 and Oct. 1, 2017) and dinner (Sept. 29, 2017),
- • Wi-Fi Internet (high-speed throughout the whole hotel),
- • 24 hour modern sauna and fitness center,
- • Excursion - visiting the major highlights of Sofia's center (before the official dinner on Saturday Sept. 30, 2017
- • Official dinner in a traditional Bulgarian restaurant, tasting national cuisine and drinks on Saturday Sept. 30, 2017
Extra night(s) and meal(s)
- Extra night with breakfast for participant - 65 €.
- Extra night with breakfast for participant and accompanying person - 80 €.
- Self-service lunch - 20 € /per lunch, per person.
- Self-service dinner - 30 € /per dinner, per person.
If you want an extra night and meals, please add their price to the registrations fee and let us know by an e-mail:
Way of payment: by bank transfer
The registration fee should be transferred (all bank charges and fees included) to:
- Name of the Bank: UniCredit Bulbank, Ivan Vazov Branch;
- Address: 1 Ivan Vazov street, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria;
- IBAN: BG13UNCR76303400001326
- BIC code: UNCRBGSF
- re: ECM-126.
Please include the text:
"Registration fee ECM-126 for: 'Name of the participant' "
Please, send an e-mail to the Registration Office:
when the bank transfer is made.
We would appreciate your cooperation to register as early as possible.
Registration fee cancellation and refund policy
- • Cancellations received by 10 Sept 2017, full refund less a handling charge of EUR 20;
- • Cancellations received between 10 Sept. and 20 Sept. 2017, 50% of the registration fees will be refunded;
- • Cancellations received after 20 September 2017, no refund will be made.
All cancellations and/or changes in registration must be made in writing to