||before 15 July 2017
||after 15 July 2017|
|Regular registration fee
- The registration fee includes:
- • welcome party on Monday 25 September,
- • coffee breaks,
- • Book of Abstracts
- • publication in JPCS.
Way of payment: by bank transfer
The registration fee should be transferred (all bank charges and fees included) to:
- Name of the Bank: UniCredit Bulbank, Ivan Vazov Branch;
- Address: 1 Ivan Vazov street, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria;
- IBAN: BG13UNCR76303400001326
- BIC code: UNCRBGSF
- re: VEIT 2017, Institute of Electronics.
All participants are kindly requested to bring to the School a copy of the bank transfer documentation.
Cancellation and refund policy
- Registration fees:
- • cancellations received by 1 August 2017, full refund less a handling charge of EUR 20;
- • cancellations received between 1 August and 1 September 2017, 50% of the registration fees will be refunded;
- • cancellations received after 1 September 2017, no refund will be made.
There is no refund for no-shows.
There is no fee if a participant's cancelled registration is transferred to a colleague from the same organization.
All cancellations and/or changes in registration must be made in writing.